Home » » Marianne Gravatte - Playboy USA - June 1983

Marianne Gravatte - Playboy USA - June 1983


Playmate of the year 1983


Although Miss October 1982 Marianne Gravatte had been told many times that she was exceptionally good-looking, she was reluctant to accept it, much less agree. Despite a body that screamed, she was soft-spoken and shy. With the potential to be a man-eater, she was a homebody who avoided the limelight as if it were acid rain.

When she heard she had been chosen 1983's Playmate of the Year, Marianne's reaction was, "Are you sure?"

"I didn't believe it," she told us. "I didn't expect it. I was happy, of course, because I had been hoping for it and doing my best to get it." Marianne's confidence level rose by the hour. And we gave her the biggest vote of all.







Download from here for free
Mirror 1
 
Copyright © pasjeleto - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger