Home » » The BEDROOM WALL BABES Top 30 Tits

The BEDROOM WALL BABES Top 30 Tits

Okay kids. BEDROOM WALL BABES wants to know who's got the best knockers of the past 40 years. Here's my list in no particular order. Comment if you agree or there's someone with better tits I can post up...


Samantha Fox. Sammy... Sammy... ahh, to be 15 again, tossing over pics of you in The Sun newspaper. Highpoint was the Penthouse shoot in 1985. Never fitter.


Lucy Pinder. What can you say? Kept them under wraps for so long and when unveiled, did not disappoint. Pussy shots would be nice but ain't gonna happen.


Keeley. A magnificent pair now under wraps. Booo. What should have been her finest moment, the sex tape, was ruined by the fact the guy didn't take the opportunity to splaff all over her tits.


Holly Peers. Magnificent pair. Must be the Northern air.


Veronica Zemanova. Knockers of the late 90's and early noughties. She didn't need to have work done but did anyway. But still fine.


Kelly Brook. Tits that don't need to be seen, imagination is enough. And in my imagination, I usually end up with jizz all over them.


Sammy Braddy. They're just HUGE. Christ I could stare at them all day. Retired now but we still have mammaries. Sorry, MEMORIES.


Bianca. A combination of fetish wear and ginormously big tits is always a winner in my book.


Donna Ewin. As brassy as they come. A highlight of The Fast Show, and last I heard driving a cab. Jokes about going south of the river are not welcome.


Sophie Howard. Southport's finest. I think I'm in love with her. With them.


Maria Whittaker. Ahhh. My fave tits of the 80's. Disco queen Maria really has the perfect really big pair of Page Three knockers.


Eva. Or Iga. Whatever, those norks are wasted on rearing kids.


Michelle Marsh. Two good things came out of Oldham. I'll call them lefty and righty.


Lu Varley. Jesus. Okay, maybe it wasn't Maria but Lu with the best pair in the 80's...


Sophie Reade. So, if you're called Sophie you have big tits. Mamma. Mamma.


Debee Ashby. Fuck it. Okay, Lu, Sam, Maria and Debee all had equal best funbags in the 80's...


Kirsten Imrie. Scotland's finest export. Jesus, I've spilled so much cum over her photos...


Jenna. Ditto. Don't care they're not real. Fucking quality, and a right whore on camera.


Adele. by Christ she has a body and those breasts... she's a bit scary to be honest. She'd eat me alive. Hopefully.


Linda Lusardi. Old skool knockers. It's not always size. Big enough and fucking beautiful with them.


Stacy Moran. Again, who cares if they're not real when they look that good? Stacy always looked magnificent post boob job, especially in Suze Randall shoots. And again, wanking over her became a weekly pastime in the 90's.


Alice Goodwin. Fuck it, she just looks filthy. If you've seen her on the adult chat channels you'd know she IS filthy.


Sarah Young. Stupidly sized boobs and a propensity for jizz all over them. What's not to like?


Kathy Lloyd. Perfect tits for a perfect body. Classsy.


Nicola Bryant. Made Doctor who a one handed thrill for two and a half years in the 80's. So wish she'd got them out.


Celeste. Plastic surgery created this 90's sex goddess... who made me cream myself watching "The Dinner Party" on VHS in 1994.


Gail McKenna. Bollocks. Okay, GAIL has the best tits of the 80's. Just. Well, maybe. Oh I don't know. It's between her and Lu. Oh, I'll just have to toss...


Sabrina. The JFK moment. Everybody remembers where they were. I remember where I was the first time I saw her video. With my trousers down pumping my cock. Sorry Gran.


Sophie Dee. The law of Sophie applies again. Absolutely splafftastic.


Marina Larsen. Oh bloody hell. Okay, this is the finest titty picture of the 80's, IMHO. It just sums up everything I love about jugs. Magnifique.

Over to you...
 
Copyright © pasjeleto - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger